Use Your Smartphone To Control Your Security System
Atlas Security now offers the Virtual Keypad App providing Apple iPhone and iPad owners as well as Android users with the ability to access a number of security system keypad functions remotely via cellular connection.
The Virtual Keypad app, like most apps, is downloaded and configured in a matter of seconds. For both residential and commercial system owners, the attractive interface provides fast, easy access to the most-commonly used system functions.
- At a glance, check system status including programmed areas
- Arm or disarm the system in an instant
- Select from the Home/Sleep/Away arming options for home systems
- Select from the All/Perimeter arming options for office systems
- Select from Area Arming Options
- Turn outputs on or off
Use the Virtual Keypad App to control your Z-Wave Home Automation devices. Touch the on-screen buttons to control any of your connected Z-Wave devices.
- Lock and unlock doors
- Control your thermostat
- Turn lights on or off, with sliding dimming controls
- VISUALLY CHECK IN- Whether you are upstairs in the bedroom or away from home, you can remotely take a look around your home via live video using the Virtual Keypad App. Record video or take pictures right on your mobile device.
- RECORD ACTIVITY- Your cameras can be programmed to automatically begin recording when they sense motion.
- COMPLETE COVERAGE- Add up to six cameras, with options for both interior and exterior models to provide complete coverage of your home and property. Wireless camera options give you total freedom to position cameras wherever you want.
- COMPACT CAMERAS- Once in place, you’ll barely notice the cameras are there, but they’re always ready to discretely capture valuable video images.
- SELECT YOUR SYSTEM- Include just a few cameras now and add more later, up to a maximum of six. Because they are wireless, it’s quick and easy to reposition them for better coverage or to adjust for a special need or event.
Download the Virtual Keypad App
Or Through A Web Browser
Atlas Security now offers the Virtual Keypad™ Browser providing the ability to remotely control your security system via Internet connection on a tablet or computer. You can log into MyVirtualKeypad.com with the same login information as the smartphone app and system user code.
Not A Smartphone User? Control Your System With Texting
Don’t want to use a smartphone app? MyAccess allows control of your alarm system via text commands. Automatically receive status messages and alarms directly to your cell phone via email or text message. Use any model of cell phone with no special application needed.
You can now control your Z-Wave Home Automation with MyAccess. Have control of your thermostat, lights and appliances and even lock or unlock your doors with simple text commands.