We have teamed with Coldwell Banker Vanguard REALTORS® for their client appreciation discounted smart home package. If you are looking at upgrading your homes to a smart home, Atlas Security is providing a discounted rate for Coldwell Banker Vanguard REALTORS® clients.
The Package Includes
- XTL Plus Control Panel
- Graphic Touchscreen Keypad
- 3 Door Contacts
- Motion Detector with Pet Immunity
- Backup Battery
- Full Installation with Atlas Security Certified Technicians
- Z-WAVE Lamp Module with dimmer
- Z-WAVE Thermostat
- Z-WAVE Door Lock-Color Options Available
This package also comes with THREE FREE months of UL Listed, Local Central Station Monitoring.
- Indoor/Outdoor Fixed Dome Infrared Camera
- Indoor Cube PIR Camera
- Indoor/Outdoor Bullet Camera
- HD IP Motorized Indoor Camera
Atlas Security has added Z-Wave device compatibility with your security system and the Virtual Keypad™ App.
You can control a variety of devices in your home or small business using the Virtual Keypad™ App on smart phones or tablets.
Atlas Security offers includes several popular Z-Wave devices:
• Light and Appliances: Just plug-in the Z-Wave device, then plug in a light or appliance. Turn lights on/off, or dim them. Works with incandescent and fluorescent lights.
• Door Locks: Keyless Entry Door locks available in Polished Brass, Satin Nickel and Venetian Bronze.
• Thermostats: Installs just like a standard thermostat. Provides full remote control over temperature and fan settings.
• Garage Door Controller: Compatible with virtually any automatic garage door opener. Installers only have to ‘pair’ the unit into the Gateway of the current garage door opener to provide simple wireless control.
Mobile users can take remote control of their Z-Wave devices via a cell phone or other mobile device using the Virtual Keypad App.
The Virtual Keypad App is downloaded to a smart phone or mobile device. It provides all the functions of the security system keypad right on the mobile device. Users touch the buttons on the crisp, visually pleasing display to control any of the connected Z-Wave devices or to use any of the standard alarm system functions. The app even features the user’s local temperature, based on their ZIP Code, on the main screen, a very nice added convenience.
VIRTUAL KEYPAD APP
Atlas Security Service began to develop its own product that allowed traditional direct wire systems to be computer automated. Atlas Security Service is the largest independently owned and operated security company in Southwest Missouri.
Mr. Britton was able to rely upon his family to continue the pursuit of securing the region. In the late 1980′s, Marvin turned over much of the control of the company to his son-in-law, Jim Wade. Jim assumed the leadership of Atlas Security Service in 1992 and is the current owner/president. In February of 2006, Atlas Security Service moved into a new location. With this new state-of-the-art facility, Atlas is more than ever able to handle your security needs. Now in 2016, Atlas Security can say that we have been providing peace of mind in the Ozarks for over 50 years!