Atlas Security is looking for honest, disciplined, hard-working, self-motivated individuals that have a very strong drive & work ethic to join our Sales Team!
The responsibility of the Sales Consultant is to find and close new residential & commercial business for Atlas Security. This business includes working with new and existing resi/comm accounts, selling security services, which may include burglary, fire, door access, video systems, monitoring and maintenance contracts. This position reports to the Sales Manager.
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Initiate contact with prospects using various prospecting strategies, including cold calling, networking, identifying and responding to referrals.
- Meet or exceed all sales goals.
- Prepare and present detailed proposals and quotes.
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to record and document the status of your business relationships with each prospective client account.
- Generate and maintain detailed understanding of competition’s strengths and weaknesses, and use this to your advantage in competitive sales situations.
- Prepare reports of your sales activity and other reports (ie: mileage) as required by the Sales Manager.
- Participate in initial and ongoing training to improve sales skills and product knowledge.
- Join and maintain an active status with relevant industry trade groups, community/civic events, associations and networking groups.
- Represent Atlas at trade shows as assigned.
- Additional duties may be assigned from time to time.
Atlas Security is an equal opportunity employer. Interested individuals are encouraged to send their resume to: Atlas Security 1309 E Republic Rd. Springfield, MO 65804 or email to email@example.com